Get involved in a national movement that distinguishes co-ops in the marketplace and leverages our collective impact. Only cooperatives can belong to P6, connecting grocery co-ops with wholesale (farmer and producer) co-ops. P6 is a cooperative and our members own the program.
P6 retail members share benefits including:
- A Shared Vision for increasing market access for small farmers and producers, building co-operative supply chains and, ultimately, changing our food system.
- An Alignment Tool to meaningfully connect your store vision with all levels of your store- leadership, buyers, staff, producers and members.
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives connecting your store with a networked movement of cooperative leaders through peer to peer events and information sharing.
- Tools & Resources including best-practice documents, launch materials, templates, tool kits, framework for discussion and product selection, tips for staff engagement, and design files.
- Values-driven Store Growth increasing your bottom line by building market share for products that meet your highest values. All while supporting the fulfillment of your co-ops ends or mission.
- Market the Cooperative Advantage by focusing your marketing dollars on telling the co-op story using an established brand with clean, professional, user-friendly materials.
P6 wholesale members share benefits including:
- Build relationships with mission-aligned retail grocery co-ops.
- Enhance co-op to co-op supply chains by growing the reach of your co-op made products.
- Market the Cooperative Advantage by being a part of a marketing program focused on telling the co-op story.
- Ownership in a Growing Program giving your business a stake in the development of the next wave of co-op food labeling.
How does my co-op become a P6 member?
Please fill out the form on this page to start the conversation about how your co-op can join the cooperative trade movement. Our staff will be in touch with you shortly.
All media inquiries can be directed to the P6 Marketing and Communications Coordinator at email@example.com or 612-314-2003. See examples of past media about P6 at GEO, Field Guide for a Regenerative Economy, Tootie and Dotes, and Co-op Grocer Magazine.