We are sad to announce that our National Director, Aaron Reser, is moving on to a new position. We are seeking a new National Director to fill this crucial role in our organization. Read the job posting below and send in your application by November 15 if interested.
Principle Six (P6) – Co-operative Trade Movement is a multi-stakeholder co-operative, comprised of retail and wholesale co-op members, working together to build economic relationships rooted in the values of co-operation. P6 promotes small farmers/ producers, co-operative businesses, and local farmers/ producers to consumers in retail co-ops. Currently there are ten co-operatives participating in the movement.
P6 is looking for an energetic person who will lead the co-op as we build membership and refine our operations. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of success in facilitating diverse interests in support of a shared vision, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for co-operatives. This is a full-time position working out of Seward Co-op in Minneapolis, MN.
The P6 National Director is the first point of contact for current and prospective P6 member co-ops and is responsible for all day-to-day management, coordination, implementation, and promotion of the P6 Program.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, strongly self-directed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong networking and relationship development skills
- Ability to lead a diverse group and create shared alignment across stakeholders
- Experience with sales and recruiting
- Organizational management skills and supervisory experience
- Experience with organizational budgeting and financial management
- Familiarity with and/or enthusiasm for the cooperative business model
- Computer proficiency, experience with Microsoft Office and WebEx or equivalent
- Ability to travel frequently
- English proficiency
Compensation: DOE, with excellent benefits including health, dental, PTO, and 401k
A full draft job description is available here, but is subject to change.
To apply, please e-mail cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to Nick Seeberger, P6 Board President at email@example.com by Sunday, November 15th, 2015. You may also email Nick with questions about this position.